Sunday Lamb & Potato Cook-up!
Sunday dinner just got better!
1. Heat the oven to 180°C, Gas 4. Put the meat into the casserole dish and spread your seasoning and rosemary leaves over the meat.
2. Add the red onions, garlic, potatoes, pepper and 150ml (¼ pint) water. Cut a couple of slices of lemon, add to dish and squeeze over the rest of the lemon juice.
3. Cover with a well-fitting lid. Cook for 2 hrs until the meat is really tender.
- 600g rolled boneless shoulder of lamb
- 2 tsp Grace Jerk Seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, stripped from the stalk
- 2 red onions, peeled and each cut into 8 wedges
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1kg new potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, sliced