Great Value with Grace - Loaded Macaroni & Cheese Bake
GREAT VALUE with GRACE - Loaded Macaroni & Cheese Bake
1) Cook Grace Mac & Cheese to directions on packet and set-aside. (7-8 minutes)
2) Add 1 tsp Grace Coconut Oil to a pan and sauté sliced Grace Chicken Vienna Sausages on a medium-to-high heat for 2-3 until lightly golden.
3) Add spring onions, mixed bell peppers and Dunn’s River All Purpose Seasoning and continue to cook on a medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes until softened, then add Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce and continue to cook on medium for a further 2-3 minutes
4) Add the cooked Mac & Cheese mix to the contents of your pan and stir well to mix and combine all ingredients.
5) Grease a medium-sized oven-ware tray with 1 tsp of Grace Coconut Oil and add in your combined Mac & Cheese mixture and lightly shake the tray to level out the content.
6) Top your dish with a mixture of the grated cheeses and crushed Grace Green Plantain Chips, with a few added drops of Grace Hot Pepper Sauce to make a Caribbean-inspired Panko-style crumb topping for your Mac & Cheese
7) Bake in a 180oC oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbling then serve – Enjoy!
- 2 packs Grace Macaroni & Cheese, 206g
- 2 tins Grace Chicken Vienna Sausages, 200g - drained
- 2 packs Grace Green Plantain Chips, 85g - crushed
- 2 tsp Dunn’s River All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce, 375g
- 1 tsp Grace Hot Pepper Sauce, 85ml
- 2 tsp Grace Coconut Oil, 500ml
- 3 Bell Peppers - sliced (1 yellow, 1 red, 1 green)
- 1 Spring Onion - finely chopped
- 50g Mozzarella Cheese - grated
- 50g Red Leicester Cheese - grated