Jerk Tofu with stir-fried spiced vegetables (V)
Jerk-seasoned Tofu served with stir-fried vegetables and a Jerk BBQ Sauce drizzle.
Suitable for Vegans
Pre-heat oven to 200oC / Gas Mark 6-7.
Cut Tofu into bite size pieces.
Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a moderate heat.
Seal the Tofu in the wok for a few seconds, drain and place on roasting tray.
Drizzle with Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce, and place in oven for 8-10 mins until caramelised and golden.
In a pan, stir fry the carrot, mange tout, Bell pepper, and mushroom for 1-2 minutes until softened and then add the Dunn’s River Jerk Seasoning and continue to stir fry for a further 1-2 minutes until all of your vegetables are fully coated.
Plate your Tofu pieces alongside your stir-fried vegetables and drizzle with a final garnish of Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce. Serve and enjoy!
- 200g Firm block Tofu
- 50g Carrot - finely sliced
- 50g Mange Tout – finely sliced
- 50g Bell Pepper – finely sliced
- 50g Shitake Mushroom - quartered
- 50g Red Onion - finely sliced
- 2tsp Dunn’s River Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 4tbsp Grace Jerk BBQ Sauce
- Oil for cooking