Coconut & Bean Curry
Suitable for Vegans
Heat Vegetable Oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, hot pepper sauce and fry until lightly golden.
Add the Dunn's River Curry Powder, black pepper, paprika and the and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes to cook out the raw Curry Powder.
Mix in chopped tomatoes, salt, spring onion and and cook for a further minute, stirring continuously.
4dd the Dunn's River Coconut Milk, Butter Beans and Black-eye Beans to the pan, mix in well and then simmer mixture for a further 5 minutes until softened.
Serve alongside with roti or fried dumplings and Enjoy!
- "• 2 tbsp Vegetable or Olive Oil
- • 2 tsp Grace Jamaican Hot Pepper Sauce
- • 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- • 1 medium White Onion, chopped
- • 1 tsp Dunn's River Mild Curry Powder
- • 1/2 tsp Paprika
- • 200g Chopped Tomatoes
- • 1 tsp Salt
- • 2 stalks Spring Onion, chopped
- • x1 400g can Dunn's River Butter Beans, drained
- • x1 400g can Dunn's River Blackeye Peas, drained
- • x1 400ml can Dunn's River Coconut Milk
- • 1/2 tsp Black Pepper